Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Diary of a Horror Fan - Blog COMPLETED!

After about a good 2 weeks or so of hard labor, I'm proud to announce that my other blog "Diary of a Horror Fan" is now ready to launch!

You can check it out via the link below:





 ________________________________________________________________________
TOO SCARY TO WATCH, will be the blog I designate for movie recommendations ... meaning, I watch a bunch of movies but only post about the ones I liked. Because of the fact that I'm watching movies, but only posting about the ones I like, the posts at times, can be a bit sporadic. 

DIARY OF A HORROR FAN, will be the blog I use for documenting, and keeping record of EVERY movie I watch. (the good, the bad and the ugly)! I'll post more frequently on this blog, but the posts will not be as detailed as they are here.

So when you get some time on your hands, I wanna encourage you to stop by, have a look, and follow us!

Thanks again, and enjoy!
________________________________________________________________________
The Mothman

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the diary of horror fans. I love watching the horror movies online. But while watching movies online some times i get some problems like very much buffering. I want to watch movies with best quality without buffering.

==========
free movies

Unknown said...

You can watch movies online as there are many sites providing free movies to online watch with great bandwidth but for this a powerful broadband is also required.

chamaltatis said...

Great! i also love watching movies so I created a site routing to places where you can watch movies online in a better experience. I know there are free sites out there but if you want better quality videos for movies you watch, check this out: http://wheretowatchmoviesonline.com/

Post a Comment